Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pretending to be in Niger?

Just wanted to say that the reason you haven't heard from me for some days is not because I've spent the past week buried under the sheets of my oh-so-comfortable bed (although I've done a good job catching up on that needed sleep; I've even started waking up by myself in the mornings - no alarm ticking off!) but because the network has been down at our apartment, and I haven't bothered to go to the office just to blog. Although I've been dying to catch up!

So hopefully, tomorrow I will get to call the company that is supposed to supply us with a PERMANENT broadband connection, but in the meantime, I will just continue to pretend that I am in Niger and that technology is a rare and exclusive luxury - never to be taken for granted.

Ishtar

No comments: