Anyway, here's my contribution:
- I refer to machines as if they are people, and when they don’t work or act like I want them to, I take for granted that they are male.
- I can’t stand when series are broken. If I buy a novel that I like, I often want to have all the novels that of the same author but I often never have the time to read to read them.
- I like many things but I don’t have any favorite color, favorite movie, favorite novel, favorite musician or a best friend. I’m just not a “favorite”-sort of person!
- When I’m in
, I’m nuts about matching colors, even down to my flip-flops (hence why I have six pairs). Niger
- I have a funny attitude to sleep. My brain is working at its peak, moments before I fall asleep; when I say that I’m tired and that I’m about to fall asleep, it literally means that as soon as my head hits the pillow, I’ll be fast asleep ; I wake up if someone is standing in the doorway watching me and it happens that I wake up after having fallen asleep and find myself in the middle of a conversation with someone – a conversation that I have started. Needless to say, those conversations are often pretty wacky and it’s as good as impossible to follow my train of thoughts.
- I mostly talk to God in English, sometimes in Swedish but never in French.
The rules specify that I should choose other bloggers who should do the same, but I think I wait a while for some of my good friends to start blogging before I pass it on... :-)