Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weird things happening on our street

Well, the rumor right now says that there is a blond woman who lives quite close to us, who brings out a whole clan of animals when she walks out. Sometimes she'll bring a dog and a horse. Sometimes she'll bring a dog and two horses, and have her friend walk the second horse. But lately she's started to go out alone, bringing one horse with her and letting the second one tag along!

Now, whoever heard of such a thing before? No wonder cars are stopping...

Ishtar

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Hi Ishtar,
my name is Aaron, i have loved reading your blog, and your pictures are amazing. We have similiar interests! I got my visa today and i will be going to maradi soon. i would like to email you..my email is aaron@thachers.org

MYM said...

So, you're famous? :) The pictures are great, btw.

photogchic said...

Where are your riding boots Ishtar?:-) I am sure the locals get a kick out of watching you with all the animals, you must be a local celebrity at this point! Looks like you are having an amazing time.

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! I am friends with a celebrity!! yay...!

Esther Garvi said...

@Aaron: I just checked out your blog - looking forward to the updates!

@Drowseymonkey: Weird or famous? I'd go for weird! :-)

@Photogchic: No boots when not riding! Too hot a country it is...

@Childwoman: And your blog was the first one I ever fell for... :-)